In accordance with Art.13 of L. Decree 196/03, the company GISIG wants to inform you that your personal data provided through this website shall be acquired and processed using the support of telematics, hardcopy and IT means in full compliance with the Privacy Code.
The processing of such data may take place for administrative, management, personnel recruitment, statistics, commercial and marketing reasons. Therefore, the provision of the same data is optional and your denial to provide them, and/or at the subsequent processing it will determine the impossibility to register your data in your own data file and, consequently, to establish possible relationships with you. With reference to the same data, you can exercise your rights pursuant to art. 7 of the L. Decree n. 196/2003, which for your convenience we have provided the text below.
The data controller is GISIG situated in Via Piacenza 54, 16138 Genova, Italy.
That having been said, without any notice to the contrary from you, we deem that you consent to the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes by GISIG.
LEGISLATIVE DECREE N.196 30.06.2003 TITLE II DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS ARTICLE 7 (RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per article 5, Section 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per points 1) and 2) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.